Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back from Colorado cont....

As promised, here are a few more pics and some videos from our CO trip.

Me, Michael and Nathan






Alright, I gotta add something about this. We were fishing down at the Poudre. It was a fairly breezy day, so I was used to hearing branches breaking. Then I heard it a little louder than usual. Low and behold, a cow and a bull come out of the woods for a drink; less than 20 yards from me! It was an awesome thing to see. My uncle said later, "It's amazing to me that we humans get so excited to see such and ugly creature." So true.

Me and a rainbow at ______ Lakes (Shhhhh.. it's a secret)
Now these Camp Robbers (aka Grey Jays) were a lot of entertainment when the fishing was lousy.


Me trying my hand at a 2 man cross-cut lumberman saw
There's more coming. Stay tuned

~Samuel

4 comments: